At Colonial Home Care, we understand how busy life can be and the stresses that come from having to care for a loved one. This is why we make it our mission to alleviate some of the stress in the lives of the families we serve by being there to create a safe and loving environment.
Colonial Home Care is available 24/7, either as a live-in or hourly service for both adults and seniors who need companion care. We will provide you or your loved one with a fully screened, trained, and compassionate caregiver who truly understands your unique needs. After our in-depth, complimentary, detailed assessment, an individualized plan of care is created taking into account the client's social, physical, and emotional needs. By carefully screening and matching, we will provide you with a companion unique to the personality of you or your loved one. Much attention goes into this selection and screening process to ensure success. The following are a list of the companion services we provide:
We have our office in Chantilly Virginia but we have satisfied customers from Manassas Park, Fairfax, Loudoun, Prince William, Falls Church, Richmond, Roanoke and other Virginia cities.
Our Companion Care Services
- Household chores
- Light housekeeping
- Organize closets
- Create grocery lists according to specific dietary needs
- Plan, prepare and clean-up meals
- Plan future meals
- Pick up prescriptions
- Assist clients with planning visits and trips with family, neighbors and friends
- Engage clients in projects and reading
- Personal Safety Home evaluation
- Escort/transport to doctor appointments
- Assist clients in connecting with family and friends via written correspondence, email and social media
- Assist clients with shopping and running errands
- Travel companionship
- Escort/transport to social events
- Organize and plan outings and social events
- Expectant and new mother support
- Sitter services
—Client's Family in Vienna
Working with people with Alzheimer’s can be difficult, often my mother was confused and argumentative. Cathy was always nurturing and respectful.