Government Contracting Division
CAGE Code: 7FF55 DUNS: 079928431
CVE Certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
PRIMARY NAICS CODES
- 621111 - Offices of Physicians (Except Mental Health Specialists)
- 561320 - Temporary Health Services
- 621610 - Home Health Care Services
- 621112 - Offices of Physicians, Mental Health Specialists
- 623312 - Assisted Living Facilities for the Elderly
- 621399 - Offices of All Other Miscellaneous Health Practitioners
- 621420 - Outpatient Mental Health and Substance Abuse Centers
- 621999 - All Other Miscellaneous Ambulatory Health Care Services
- 624120 - Services for the Elderly and Persons with Disabilities
- 621330 - Offices of Mental Health Practitioners (Except Physicians)
- 621340 - Offices of Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists, and Audiologists
- 621498 - All Other Outpatient Care Centers
Colonial Federal Healthcare, LLC, provides healthcare staffing solutions to all applicable agencies of the federal government throughout the United States. Our unique approach to delivering healthcare staffing solutions features direct interaction with our clients, careful vetting of the resources we recommend, and provide hands-on follow through to ensure success.
“Raising the Standard of Excellence in Healthcare”
- Honesty and integrity are the foundations of our daily actions and business practices.
- We are committed to creating and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with our business partners and our employees.
- We believe that each organization’s culture is unique and contributes to the success and happiness of its employees and the organization itself.
Medical Readiness Solutions
- Healthcare Staffing
- Full-service talent placement organization
- Healthcare Services
- Administrative Services
- Project Management Services
Why We’re Different
Colonial was founded on providing the right staff and solutions for government requirements nationwide. Colonial understands the strict compliance regulations that are inherent in Government contracting and abides by all of the rules set forth by the FAR. We know you have many choices when it comes to selecting a medical staffing/ healthcare services company. Below are several key reasons you may choose our company for your needs.
- Making our patients needs our top priority.
- CVE verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business with over a decade of experience
- Nationwide, industry service provider
- Enhanced qualification process and comprehensive screening requirements to ensure long-term retention
- Premier program and personnel management
- Fiscally responsible for robust financial resources
- 24/7 in-house program management support
- Accurate records, tracking, and delivery of essential management reports
- Error-free scheduling and confirmation
- Electronic control of employee work schedules
- Productive talent channels and strategic partnerships
- Maintenance of employee credentials in a secure, web-based environment
- Compliance with HIPAA/Department of Labor Regulations
- Employee recognition programs
- Multi-Lingual Staff. The staff speaks Spanish, Russian, Ukrainian, French, etc.
- Special Equipment. Use telephony for remote patient monitoring.
- Flexible Response. Provide customized healthcare responses to each situation.
- Response Time. We can provide a rapid staffing response to respond to patient needs.
- Strategic Location. We are located in the Washington, DC, metropolitan area.
CURRENT & PAST PERFORMANCE
Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) 621 I
Contract #: 36F797D180574
—Client's Family in Falls Church
The caregivers were so compassionate and developed a close relationship with my wife. This was such a wonderful help to me.