Why Colonial Home Care?
We believe that that you or your loved one deserve only the best care. That is why we meet and exceed industry standards in the recruiting and selection of the quality caregivers and healthcare professionals we hire.
We take time and care to select our caregivers to ensure a successful match. We maintain a high level of continuity between our clients and caregivers once the right match has been made. We know that a relationship can quickly develop between our caregivers and clients and it is important not to disrupt that with constant change. Our compassionate caregivers do their best to bring happiness and well-being into the lives of our clients. To them, it is not just a job, it is about making an important difference in the lives of the families we serve.
Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
Colonial Home Care allows eligible veterans to receive care immediately while they wait for approval by the VA which can take up to a year. This is one of the many unique benefits that set Colonial Home Care above the rest!
At Colonial Home Care, we are supporting the service members and veterans who have made our country and our company stronger. We work with the military community to find strong candidates for employment.
We have our office in Chantilly Virginia but we have satisfied customers from other Virginia cities.
Committed to the Highest Standards of Service
- We provide live-in or hourly support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at home or in a facility.
- All caregivers and healthcare providers are licensed, bonded, and insured
- All employees undergo an in-depth screening process, including a background check through the Virginia State Police and nationwide checks.
- All levels of care offered at home or in a facility
- RN assessments and supervision throughout the care
- Fastest response time
- We match caregivers to clients/patients to ensure compatibility
- We promise the same caregivers if there is a good match and relationship with clients/patients
- Privately owned and operated
- National Association For Home Care & Hospice - Member
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
- All RNs and CNA’s certified through the Board of Nursing
- Professional code of standards
—Client's Family in McLean
Our caregivers and agency staff are exceptional people. I knew my father was being cared for by truly compassionate people who wanted to help.