At Colonial Home Care, we understand how busy life can be and the stresses that come from caring for a loved one. This is why we make it our mission to alleviate some of the pressure in the lives of the families we serve by being there to create a safe and loving environment.
Colonial Home Care is available 24/7 as a live-in or hourly service for adults and seniors who need companion care. We will provide you or your loved one with a fully screened, trained, and compassionate caregiver who truly understands your unique needs. After our in-depth, complimentary, detailed assessment, an individualized care plan is created, considering the client's social, physical, and emotional needs. By carefully screening and matching, we will provide you with a companion unique to the personality of you or your loved one. Much attention goes into this selection and screening process to ensure success. The following is a list of the companion services we provide:
We have our office in Chantilly, Virginia, but we have satisfied customers from Manassas Park, Fairfax, Loudoun, Prince William, Falls Church, Richmond, Roanoke, and other Virginia cities.
Contact Colonial Home Care at (703) 810-7500 or request an assessment online today!
Our Companion Care Services
- Household chores
- Light housekeeping
- Organize closets
- Create grocery lists according to specific dietary needs
- Plan, prepare and clean-up meals
- Plan future meals
- Pick up prescriptions
- Assist clients with planning visits and trips with family, neighbors and friends
- Engage clients in projects and reading
- Personal Safety Home evaluation
- Escort/transport to doctor appointments
- Assist clients in connecting with family and friends via written correspondence, email and social media
- Assist clients with shopping and running errands
- Travel companionship
- Escort/transport to social events
- Organize and plan outings and social events
- Expectant and new mother support
- Sitter services
—Client's Family in Vienna
Working with people with Alzheimer’s can be difficult, often my mother was confused and argumentative. Cathy was always nurturing and respectful.